Application for Property Point’s
enterprise development programme
Property Point’s two year enterprise development programme is an intensive programme for select SMEs. In order to apply for it your business must meet all of the following requirements:
- It must be 51% black-owned (as per the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act of 2003).
- It must have been operating for at least two years.
- You business must offer services that are needed in the property industry (e.g. cleaning, plumbing, construction etc.)
- You must be able to provide us with references and prior contracts of work.
- You must prove that your business has the potential to grow and become a success.
- You must not currently be on another incubation programme.
If you meet all of these requirements, please complete the application form below. We wish you every success with your application.
- Please submit your Company Profile with the application form.
- Please ensure that you attach a copy of your company profile to this document when you send it through. We need to go through this when we review your application.
- Once your form is complete, it must be signed by an authorised signatory.
- Your form may be submitted in one of the following ways:
By hand: The Business Place, 8th floor, 58 Marshall street, Marshaltown, Johannesburg
- If you have any questions when you are filling out this form, please contact us on 011 833 0340 or email email@example.com
- The information you provide in this form will be treated in the strictest confidence. It will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Property Point reserves the right to request additional information or documents, or to perform audit procedures to substantiate or verify any of the answers provided on this application form.