Apply Now for Property Point’s
enterprise development programme
Property Point’s two year enterprise development programme is an intensive programme for select SMEs. In order to apply for it your business must meet all of the following requirements:
Why you should apply?
Property Point was named 2018 Accelerator of the Year at the SA Business Incubation Awards. In just over a decade, Property Point has facilitated market opportunities worth R1.5bn for the 216 SMEs that have taken part in its enterprise and supplier development programme. The programme has helped to create 2615 full-time jobs and SMEs on the programme report average revenue growth of 30.2%. See our success stories here
- It must be 51% black-owned (as per the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act of 2003).
- It must have been operating for at least two years.
- You business must offer services that are needed in the property industry (e.g. cleaning, plumbing, construction etc.)
- You must be able to provide us with references and prior contracts of work.
- You must prove that your business has the potential to grow and become a success.
- You must not currently be on another incubation programme.
If you meet all of these requirements, please complete the application form below. We wish you every success with your application.
- The information you provide in this form will be treated in the strictest confidence. It will not be disclosed to any third party.
- Property Point reserves the right to request additional information or documents, or to perform audit procedures to substantiate or verify any of the answers provided on this application form.
Attach the following documents when submitting the form:
- Your latest updated company profile
- Your BBBEE certificate
- A tax clearance certificate
- Company registration documents
- ID copies of directors
- Curriculum vitae of directors
- Recent three months bank statements
- Management accounts for previous three months